- Cow Dump was held Friday 10/28/16. 1st Place Winner was Missy Hodge, 2nd Place Winner Amy Jones and 3rd Place Winner was Beth Quick. They won $1,000, $500, $250 respectively. Thank you for supporting Ross Athletics
- The High School and Middle School winners for selling the most Cow Dump tickets were Hailey Minges (RHS Cheer) and Nathaniel Siedholz (RMS Football). Each Athlete will win $100.00 Thank you for your efforts.
- Congratulations to the Woman's Tennis Team, they are SWOC Champions.
- The Ross Rams Woman's Tennis Head Coach, Geri Bolin was named Coach of the Year.
- CRAFT SHOW - See Fundraiser Tab of the website.
- Meetings are the 2nd Monday of the month in the Heritage Room of the High School. Meetings are at 7:00 pm.
Who We Are
The Ross Athletic Boosters is an organization that helps to support all sports at Ross High School and Ross Middle School, grades 7-12. The Boosters support in the past has helped with the cost of new team uniforms, equipment and various supplies for the athletes.
| President|| Traci Niederhelman|| 513.738.5303|| 513.479.2407|
| Vice President|| Gail Withrow|| || 513.319.5313|
| Treasurer|| Tracy Eads|| || 513.642-1112|
| Secretary|| Christy Ploehs|| || 513-310-5274|